Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day 355 : Getting a grasp

Between family gatherings, playing with my christmas gifts, the worst cold I got for the past few years and what seems to be some unfortunate gastric problems that requires me to rush to the bathroom every now and then, I'm now managing to get the upper hand on the GUI and expect good results in the next few days. I don't think my original milestone for the christmas vacations is still feasible, but I'll give it a good shot for the 10 or so days I got left. I shall do my best to put aside my newly received videogames to concentrate on work. I can play once vacations are over. Now that I think about it, in 10 days will be the first year anniversary of the beginning of The Archangel Chapter. I think it's been a pretty productive years, the first few months anyway ;-). Going back to work.

No comments: