Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day 396 : Lots of new stuff

A lot has happened with the project, so much so that I haven't found the time to post a lot on this blog. First and foremost, the official website is up and running at http://usca.exequor.com. I made it with drupal. Can't say I'm in love with drupal so far. The forums are an abomination compared to phpBB. Anyway, I'm staying the course for now. The reason why I wanted the website up is that I've made a teaser for the game, it's available on the site in either WMV or AVI.

I'm currently spending most of my time in blender designing. I've never been in love with Blender but it does the job. And Michael Reimpell's excellent exporter is doing a fine job. I'll start posting screenshots on the website as they become available.

No comments: