Sunday, June 04, 2006

Day 141 : Development website opens

I've finally gotten around to finishing up and opening http://archangelchapter.com. I've also publicized the game in several development-related websites such as ogre3d.org, garagegames.com, deviantart.com and a slew of others. That's taken a lot of my time that was unfortunately taken away from actual game development. It doesn't matter how much progress you're making working alone on your prototype, if you don't have a professional-looking window to the world, nobody will take you seriously. It's the old chicken vs. Egg story : You need a good artist to make kickass visuals for your game and site, but to attract them you need kickass visuals for your game and site. Well, as a programmer I didn't do too bad a job I think. Well, you tell me :-D

No comments: