Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 149 : Art Director announced

Emotional blackmail, threats of physical violence and the application of those threats finally convinced Hoang Khanh Le of joining the team as Art Director and Lead 2D artist. I couldn't be happier. The man's a genius. You throw him a piece of paper and a pencil and give him 3 minutes and he'll throw something awesome back at you.

I've spend the last few weeks on forums trying to recruit people. I've also watched a lot (too much) of Battlestar Galactica. Those two things combined means I've begun to lost touch with the game's code. So today I'm getting back to it full force. There are a few nasty bugs to fix before my vacation starts next week. I want that vacation to be used to wrap up the prototype, so production can begin ASAP. Stay tuned!

Nobody would believe how messy my apartment is getting. Who's got time to clean?

No comments: